Lowell Automatic Transmission has job openings available for an experienced Lead Technician!
We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to
join our team at Lowell, MA.
Lead technicians are responsible for performing our most technically complex repair work, as well as overseeing the quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Lead Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Lowell Automatic Transmission's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Lead Technician will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to train other technicians on proper repair techniques, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Lead Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of complex repairs across multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets Lowell Automatic Transmission's high standards
- Training other technicians on proper service procedures and techniques
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- Strong Diagnostics Background
- ASE Certified a Plus
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Generous Bonus Pay Plan! Health & Dental Insurance, Retirement Plan, Vacation, Holidays and more.
Click here to submit your application for this position.